Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Announcement

My The Quill of My Heart Blog has evidently become too full with entries that a dear friend has been having difficulty entering my blog.. Hence, i have decided to use Mak Lang's Method n created a new *much emptier* blog for easier access.

The old entries can be found at this
link

(www.sz1.blogspot.com)

or as to be found at the side bar (on ur right) of this blog..

I apologize for any inconveniences. But hey! This is what happens if u mumble too much huh?

Hope to keep seeing u here.. :0)

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Simah, I think another way is to reduce the number of entries appearing on the main page of the blog -- boleh buat dalam setting kot.

Wednesday, 27 September, 2006  
Blogger simah said...

thanks 4 the idea.. will keep that in mind..will check the setting feature :0)

Wednesday, 27 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[BollediSapone] Graphics Link